E2N [EqUiPe 2 NuIt]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Clans et amis du XBOX LIVE

AccueilAccueil  TestTest  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Zone E2NZone E2N  Hall Of FameHall Of Fame  SondagesSondages  Connexion  
E2N
Actualisez votre liste de jeu!
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector

3 participants
AuteurMessage
julien
Rang: Général Nv 45
Rang: Général Nv 45

Gamertag xboxlive : E2N JuDgEWaX

Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector Empty
MessageSujet: Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector   Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector EmptyMar 8 Juil 2008 - 9:56

citation: xbox-gamer.net

Bonne nouvelle pour ceux qui attendent Fable 2 de pied ferme. Lionhead Studios vient en effet de nous en dévoiler un peu plus au sujet des 3 jeux Xbox Live Arcade qui seront intégrés dans Fable 2. On apprend ainsi que pour toute pré-commande, les acheteurs auront droit à un téléchargement gratuit des 3 jeux. Quant à ceux qui se procureront l'édition Collector du jeu, ils n'auront même pas à les télécharger puisqu'ils seront déjà compris dans le DVD. Notons au passage qu'en plus de ces 3 jeux, l'édition Collector proposera divers documentaires sur la production du jeu, 1 mois d'essai au Xbox Live, une figurine Collector Hobbe et quelques bonus exclusifs
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://maat.net.free.fr/e2n/?gamertag=E2N%20JuDgEWaX
Fabian
Général Nv 43
Général Nv 43
Fabian

Gamertag xboxlive : hummm, j'hésites...

MessageSujet: Re: Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector   Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector EmptyMer 9 Juil 2008 - 9:32

Yessss selon microsoft, il s'agirait de frogger, space invader 3d alpha++ et de word of Danton, un jeu ou on fait evoluer une nem vivante dans un monde imaginaire, et ou elle doit se faire besogner par la faction adverse par necessité....non serieux je m'attends au pire sur ces trois xbla.....
http://maat.net.free.fr/e2n/?action=player&player_id=7
tiofrinsso_
Brigadier-général Nv 37
Brigadier-général Nv 37
tiofrinsso_

MessageSujet: Re: Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector   Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector EmptyVen 15 Aoû 2008 - 16:33

Bon je viens de lire ca sur le site d'un des gars de chez microsoft et ca m'a fait rire (desole mais c'est en anglais) :

"I am playing the Fable II Pub Games...but I have a little problem
Out of the three pub games, which is your favorite? I’ve run into a very unique situation. I left the game on in my office at home, and I came back in an hour later to find my wife playing the games. Now, she’s not a gamer unless I put the controller in her hand, so this was a bit surprising. What happened next was even more surprising.

Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi..what are you doing?
Her (staring at the screen playing Keystone): (no answer)

Me: Hello? What are you doing?
Her: Playing

Me: Why?
Her: I saw these games, and they looked interesting. I’m not very good at them though.

At this point, I am a bit panicked, since the gold you win (or lose) will transfer to Fable II

Me (getting nervous): Umm…are you winning?
Her: No. I think I’ve lost about 3000. 3000 things.

Me (getting more nervous): What do you mean things?

Her: I don’t know…is this Dollars? Cents? Euros?
Me: It’s Gold.
Her: Ok. Gold. (Switches to Fortune’s Tower)

At this point I am trying to get the controller away from her.

Me: Why don’t you let me play?
Her: I like these games. I’m not very good….but they’re fun.

Me: Well, we have a little problem.
Her: What?

Me: Well, you know that game you liked on the original Xbox? Fable?
Her: The one where you could kick chickens? This music reminds me of that one.

Me: Well this game should remind you of that one since these games are from the sequel coming out this fall called Fable II.
Her (now 3400 in debt): Are you going to play it?

Me : Well. That’s where we have a problem.
Her: What’s the problem?

Me: Well, any gold you win in the game you can transfer to the game when it comes out.
Her: Cool. (pause)

Her: Wait. (now playing Spinnerbox) What about the gold you lose?
Me: You mean the gold YOU lost?

Her: Yea. the gold we lost?
Me: No…you lost.

Her: Yea, the gold we lost.
Me (sigh): Yes, the gold you lost. That’s where we have the problem. I’ll now start Fable II in debt. As in poor. As in owing money.

Her (turning to look at me for the first time since I walked in): Wow. That sucks. (she put the controller down and walks out of the room)
Her: I hope you can pay off that debt before the game comes out. I am going out, see you later.

All totaled, as I post this, I am about 3650 in debt. I have some work to before the game releases in October. So if you have any Pub Game tips feel free to post them in the comments.

Oh, and don’t leave your Gamertag signed in to Xbox LIVE playing the Fable Pub Games, as you may suffer the same fate I have."

Source : http://209.11.233.26/archive/2008/08/14/i-am-playing-the-fable-ii-pub-games-but-i-have-a-little-problem.aspx
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector   Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector Empty

Fable 2 : les jeux XLA gratuits avec la Collector
Page 1 sur 1